Saturday, October 25, 2008

Woman's Remote

A little humor to kick off your weekend:



Then, after you've had a good laugh, scroll down to the previous post for some sweet dreams...

10 comments:

Shannon said...

I could def use the mute button for my hubby's snoring!!!

Michelle said...

Ha, I wish.

Anonymous said...

I wish....But mine isn't for a person...it's for a dog....one that snores SUPER loud. Have a great weekend!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute!!!

Wishful thinking.

Mc Allen said...

I musttt have this!! I'll take 10 for all the ladiesss on my christmas list, I'll be a hit!! L A

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Where do I get me one of those....?
I sure hope that it is self programing. I want one where my family spouse and kids get off the couch and help. Now that would really be a wonderful home.
Have a great weekend!!!

Jen said...

I could totally use one of those.

Shannon said...

We were @ the 1:00 showing of HSM3 here in TN... I missed most of Zac's solo number, some of the junkyard scene and most of the ending because, I kid you not, we had to make three trips to the potty. THREE trips during a TWO hour movie. Sheesh.

Have fun Wednesday on your kid-free night out!

Ann Harrison said...

Heather, you're so funny. (I wonder what kind of dreams wine and popcorn will create?! ;->)
Do tell tomorrow!

Caroline said...

Love the women's remote! Just found you through Ann's GNO. I see you are a Twilight addict too! I can't wait for the movie!

Cheers!