Monday, October 13, 2008

Dog Tired...

Couldn't resist this picture. Right now, in the middle of my three-day stretch, I actually feel okay. But I know by Tuesday morning, this is gonna be me.

Good thing I'm off for a week after tonight. And I have lots of fun fall events planned for this month. And don't forget, tomorrow is "National SITS Day", or whatever Heather and Tiffany have named it. Blogfest Bonanza with prizes galore. I don't care how tired I am, I am gonna be checking in as often as I can. Maybe I'll even win...

Hope y'all have a great Monday!

10 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Is that your dog?? That is such a cute picture!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I just love that picture. He is to cute. Thanks for sharing -- Much Love
anissa

Anonymous said...

Are your legs as long as your dogs? I think he may actually be taller than me. :) Have a great week off!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Off for a week! I'm so jealous!! I have to work tomorrow so I can't participate. :(

Michelle said...

OOPS, oh well. Hope you get a little rest. Talk to ya soon.

Becky said...

What a cute picture you found. I love it!
You are almost there!!!! After this week that crazy schedule won't be as bad! Yay!! Just think, you'll be home more, but still get to work some to do what you love (just not an overwhelming amount!)

Lula! said...

Oh, I know you are dog tired...love your little heart. I'm ready for you to be home more, too...'cause that just means we can talk more!

See how I'm always finding ways to tie up our time? Actually, we can clean house while we talk. As we usually do...'cause we are geniuses!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait for tomorrow! Has your dog had a growth spurt recently?

Jen said...

cute picture and so true. I hope the rest of your stretch goes will.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

Hey I have that couch!!! But I do not have that dog, YIKES what was that a horse?

So sorry that you are dog-tired. Hang in there....