
I did not let Gabe "choke the kitty" for a photo op, and a cute blog post idea.
I did not think mean thoughts about another mom this week, just 'cause she dropped the ball on a school event we were all hosting together (not you, Becky).
I did not take the chance of being late to work yesterday, just so I could do this blog post ahead of time.
I did not threaten to do bodily harm to my child in church if he wouldn't be quiet during prayer.
I did not not tithe this week.
I did not hire a cleaning lady to come to my house today, just so I wouldn't have to do it.
I am not turning thirty-five this week. I am not upset about getting older (really, I'm not...sure beats the alternative!) Truly, as Rod puts it, I feel "forever young".
Hmmm...I really do like this idea for Mondays. Confession is so good for the soul. Have a great day!
14 comments:
Love the picture! He is to cute!
TFS
Much Love
Anissa
How did choking the kitty give you a "cute" idea for a blog post?... Sicko :)
I know you didn't do all those things Heather, it's ok, I believe you.
HA! I need to do this Not ME Monday!!!
Love the photo!
What a cute photo!!
35 was harder for me than 40. Happy Birthday (early) and know that 40 ain't so bad - so 35 is a breeze!
I am so with you on the cleaning lady idea. I don't miss mine at all.
I am not looking forward to our lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's lying. She did let Gabe choke the cat. She did hire the cleaning lady. And she is turning 35. ON OCTOBER 29th!!!! And I want everyone to know that she's 13 months older than me and always will be.
She did all these things...we ain't fooled, are we?
I think Lula is on to you!
Yay! Birthday week! 35 is such a young hot age!
Love the picture! Happy birthday a few days early! :)
35? You are a whippersnapper! (but I guess I am old for using the word "whippersnapper.") Gosh, how old am I? 95?
I love a not me post. I need to totally steal this. There is so much that I deny. Denial is my friend. I do it every time I step on the scale. Of course my intuitions were proved correct this weekend when Madalyn decided to weigh herself. She's 59.6 pounds. So...she decided to do jumping jacks - in my bathroom no less - and after 10 weighed herself again. She now weighed 60.8. So she jumped some more. Weighed herself again and now she weighed 61.5 I think my scale is possessed. Because I know that I do NOT weigh what it says I weigh...
You are so funny!
(I've put myself in the same situation in regards to being late because I wanted to get a blog post ready. Wait, not that YOU'VE done that ;-> )
Poor Poor kitty!
Happy Early Birthday!
Post a Comment