Friday, October 31, 2008

I couldn't resist...

* Warning: I am still slightly inebriated while writing this post. I do not take any responsibility for mispelled words or bad grammar. If you are offended easily, please do not look at the cartoon below...



Happy Halloween! Hope your kids get to visit the "good" neighborhoods tonight; you know, the ones who pass out the full-size candy bars and Frisch's coupons good for a free kids' meal...gotta love 'em.

P.S. Becky and I had a great time in Columbus, and I promise to post pictures later, when I'm more sober.

13 comments:

Lula! said...

Girl...
Why didn't you call me? I am feeling GOOOOOOOD and all...we could've shared our buzz together.

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Have ya been to my blog lately? I do not o-ffend easily. That guy's got tiny ball syndrome.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Too funny!!!
I usually have a few drinks on Thursday night....but I was way to busy baking.
Can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories.

Jen said...

thank you for the early morning eye candy...
Should have called me to along with Lula and we could have been silly sloppy drunk together.

larkswing said...

Your comments on SITS was funny,

But this cartoon is hysterical!!

BBB said...

Oh yeah - love it!!

HiHoOhio said...

Too funny!
Anxious to hear about Columbus!

MarciaBrady said...

Great cartoon!! Can't wait to hear about your night! At least one of us is out having fun!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

That is a great cartoon. And I don't offend easily at all. But pretending righteous indignation has its perks, too :-)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Si I shocked you, huh!?!

I was laughing at myself all day because I couldn't believe I commented that!!! HAHAHA

Keeping it real...hey I told the truth!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Correction *SO* not Si...geez, I've only had 1 glass of wine and I already can't type!

thotlady said...

I love this holiday. We had some very cute trick or treaters.

I agree with Lula, I had a few drinks myself tonight.

Shannon said...

Best. Halloween. Cartoon. Ever.