Friday, October 24, 2008

Twilight Bliss

Yesterday, I came home from running errands to find this book on the counter:

an early birthday present from Lula. Girl, you know I love you for so many reasons. However, my love of Twilight is a direct result of your recommendation, and for that, I thank you and will love you forever.

So, last night, after the kids were tucked into their beds, I popped some homemade popcorn with real butter and garlic salt, opened up a Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade, climbed into my comfy bed, and cuddled up with Edward/Robert Pattinson. To be honest, at this point I am loving the both of them.

Here are some of my favorite pages:





And the picture that gave me some goooood dreams:
Just look at that expression on his face...sigh, I am so in lust, I mean, love.
And who could resist a man who plays the piano, composing his own music, at that?

Oh, Lula, I am so happy with my gift. Thank you, thank you!
Less than a month until the big day. I can't wait to get my Twilight tee, re-read the book and get dolled up for the special night.
Anybody else have big plans for the Twilight opening night?




14 comments:

Lula! said...

Girl...
You done got your Twilight love all up in here.

I love it. I love you. This makes me HAPPY!

So glad you enjoyed the book. I totally tucked mine into bed with me the first night I had it. I mean, it deserves a special place right next to our resting heads, does it not? Of course it does.

I'm off to fondle mine some more. Yeah, I said fondle.

p.s. Let's discuss dreams, please. Ahem.

XOXO

Michelle said...

Can I fondle your book? What are you doing Saturday night? Can I come over to play? Ohhh, here is an idea, if you are not doing anything maybe we can go eat and bring Edward. Let me know.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

How awesome is that!

I'll have to go look for that book...did I tell you I got my mom reading them....she is in love!

I had homemade popcorn and a pineapple rum & O.J. last night....that was my dinner.

Shannon said...

Sweet! I just ordered my copy yesterday from Amazon...

Becky said...

Ohh... those pictures made my heart skip a little. I must go get this book now.

I can't even imagine the dreams you had last night....if Sugar can talk, imagine what Edward can do!!!

Katy said...

Hey, i'm in Australia and i have no idea what Twilight is? Tell me what the go is?

Anonymous said...

Gonna have happy dreams today when I sleep after the pictures you shared! Must have one of those books!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I think the world is going to come to an abrupt halt when the movie comes out. All those poor men and children will be left wondering where all the women went.....?

I will be attending a Fondue party with a bunch of "Twilight" addicts and then we will be off to see the movie. Can hardly wait and those pictures were dreamy......

Kristin said...

Love me some Twilight. Thanks for checking out my blog and showing some SITS love. Here is some back at ya.

sassy stephanie said...

Girl, do I have plans. Did you know this is being released for MY BIRTHDAY??? Hmm...coincidence? Me thinks not.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I bought a copy for my daughter for Christmas. (Did I tell you that she is dressing up as Edward in the sunlight for Halloween?!) I had to scan the pictures before I tucked it away.

And I am not sure what I am going to do for the movie release. I would imagine that I'll go with Katie. I wish I had a group of friends that would go see it too...

Jen said...

You and Lula are just so darn cute. I love you both!!!
Girls, I hope that you enjoy your dreams.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Hmmm...the actress looks like what I imagine Bella would look like but the actor isn't what my mind's eye imagined at all. I'm sure I'll love him anyway!!

Ann Harrison said...

I found you through blog-surfing and I'm SO GLAD!!!
I too love Twilight and your music is terrific!!!