Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jen!


Maybe you've read her blog, Buried with Children. Maybe you've read her comments on my blog posts, or maybe she's commented on yours. Maybe you're a member of my family and you have no idea who I am talking about.
Meet Jen. Nurse, wife, mother, blogger extraordannaire. The girl who introduced me to SITS. A faithful commenter (even when she is recuperating from frequent injuries). A fellow ICU nurse who understands my warped sense of humor in all things hospital/nursing related.
Today is Jen's birthday! Please go and visit her blog and leave her lots of comment love today. With triplets and a four year old, she needs lots of love and moral support (well, don't we all?).
Jen, I hope you have a terrific birthday! Your hubby totally won me over with this idea; how about you?

13 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I so want to be a fly on the wall when she starts making her "rounds!"

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Happy Birthday to Jen! Thanks for sharing -- gone show her some love.

Much Love
Anissa

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jen!
Michelle

Becky said...

Where do we find husbands like that???

I'm on my way over.

Jen said...

I discovered this at 5;30 am when I was suppose to be getting ready for work, I was late needless to say. I am totally blown away by what he did. Major points, I mean MAJOR!
Thank you so much. I am truly blessed to call you friend.

Jeff said...

Great post! Thanks for helping me make Jen's birthday so special.

Lula! said...

I'm going to tell her happy birthday...and she'll be all, "Whaaat?"

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I just LOVE b-day surprises!! :-)

Girl, how about that blogathon? I have a blog hangover right now! hahahaha

~melody~

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post - triplets and a preschooler -- Oh my! I am off to read this girls blog!

Heather said...

It was so sweet of her hubby to plan all of this!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

So sweet for Jen. She is a frequent commenter on my littl'o blog. Sorry I am late but better late then next year - right? I am off to wish her a happy day.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

How sweet!!! Happy Birthday to Jen!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Thanks for stopping by on my BATW today.

Girl I am overwhelmed with all the comment the last two days. WOW!!!

I'm off Friday so I'll hopefully catch up.