Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blogger Party

Okay, since there were quite a few of you who were jealous of my rockin' good time at King's Island last night, I had an idea.

There is a Great Wolf Lodge right next to King's Island in Mason, Ohio. You can google it if you want. How about a blogger party/reunion/meet and greet (whatever you want to call it) next year, either late spring or early summer? We could stay at the Lodge and then go to KI for the day and ride coasters until our heads spin. Then go back and eat and drink and talk and swim and talk some more.

Think about it. Then leave a comment. If you're serious, I'll look into getting a "corporate" discount for a crazy group of bloggin' women. Who knows, it may work...

Imagine how much fun we would have.

9 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

That sounds like so much fun -- but it is to far away for me -- I'm in Louisiana! Maybe one day we can get one closer this way. Much Love


Anissa

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...sounds wonderful but I'm way the heck out in California! But you let me know if you ever visit here though:)

I promise I really am a tattooed minivan mom...not some creepy, random guy. (sorry creepy random guy if you read this.no offense)

Katy said...

I wish i could come too! But Australia is so far away !!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I might could swing it. Depends on when it is. You are only a 10 hour drive away. Actually, it might be cheaper to fly and rent a car.

Becky said...

You know I'm in! Now water slides I can handle!!!! ....not crazy DROP ZONE (like my heart beating, like my feet attached...Thank you!) When Mike and I went with the kids this summer we had a great time. Imagine how much fun I could have with a bunch of drinking bloggers!!!

Jen said...

You can totally count me in. I am so game, even if it is you and me.

Michelle said...

You are a nut!!!! but I would be in if I can room with you and Becky! That is if blog stalkers are invited too.

HiHoOhio said...

I would come for sure!!!

BBB said...

I would think about it... a lot could change between now and then.