Poor Roel and Damien had to hold down the fort at work. Sorry, guys, you missed a good time. But you probably would've been too scared and I would've had to hold your hands. Hmm...
I didn't bring my camera (too scared to lose it on the coasters), so I don't have any great photos of the night. But here is a picture of my favorite ride of the night, The Beast. I rode it twice, and the second time, my sister and I rode in the very front seat. In the dark. Pitch-black, I can't see a blessed thing dark. It. Was. Awesome. Pictures don't even do it justice.

We also rode the Haunted Train ride, which was scary enough to make me pee my pants (but I didn't, really, I didn't). Aly did not do this ride...she had had enough of the freaky characters to last her until next Halloween.
Thanks, Meg, for planning such a fun night. I had a blast, and can't wait to do it again next year!
17 comments:
JEALOUS!
So fun. Wish I could've been there. I love roller coasters. I love being scared. I love you.
Clearly I missed out on some good times.
My days of roller coaster rides are ovah!
D and I went to Knott's Berry Farm before getting pregnant w my son (felt like I'd been pregnant or nursing forever w my daughter and I wanted to do stuff you can't do when you're pregnant) to ride roller coasters. We went on 1 and we both felt like hurling after. Not fun anymore. We took it easy the rest of the day.
Glad you had fun though!
Just for the record, that sister was not me. I don't do scary (except movies) and I don't do rides. However I am glad you had a good time with the other sister.
I was I was able to "do" roller coasters. I have only ever been on one and that was enough for me...Now water rides, that's a whole new ballgame right there.
Love roller coasters. And my girls have caught that bug. But I usually use the once a year trip to six Flags as a father daughter outing so that I can have a blessed day to myself :-)
Ummm....yeah. You can add this on the list of things we DON"T have in common. I love Halloween, I love scary movies, and ocassional rollar coaster (The beastie is good enough! Whew!) But I don't like being scared by people dressed up, and I don't think I want to do the Beast in the dark. SO glad you did this with you OTHER friends!
Don't worry about us though. Me and Roel and Damien were JUST fine where we were!
Oh and Aly...sounds like your a very smart girl, and need to come hang out with me and the boys next time!
I totally agree with lula. I am so jealous. I love roller coasters. It really does sound like an awesome time. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself, but next will you pls take me?
Totally jealous here as well. I love love love roller coasters. Glad you had fun!
I'm not jealous! I'm one of the biggest babies there is when it comes to rides. I get nauseated and light headed watching people I know on them.
Glad you had fun!
Glad to see y'all had a wonderful time. I am scared to death of those rides. Thanks for Sharing -- Much Love --
Anissa
That sounds like so much fun. I would of loved to have done something like that.
I'm a roller-coaster gal... love them!
I want to come play in your neck of the woods. I LOVE roller coasters. When we were DINKS - double income no kids - we went to as many amusement parks as we could and just rode till we were dizzy. See I am just a big, goofy kid at heart!!!
Oh my goodness...you are SO much braver than me. I'd have a heart attack on that roller coaster.
Oh my goodness. My stomach jumped just looking at that picture! Happy Blogathon day!
I haven't been to King's Island since I was a little girl! Do they still have the Hanna-Barbera characters there?
I have been m.i.a. for a while - so busy - but I'm back and trying to catch up with everyone. That looks so amazing! How fun - and scary!
Post a Comment