I was going to write a post for Thanksgiving, listing all the things I am thankful for. But seriously, if you've my blog for any amount of time, I think you all know what those things are. And I really can't do a long post today...I've got some cookin' to do. And probably so do you!
As I mentioned yesterday, I was planning on using Jen's recipe for the turkey. Now I'm not sure. I think I may be liking Maxine's idea:

Sounds good, huh? And maybe that euphoric feeling would even carry over to Black Friday shopping...
Happy Thanksgiving!
11 comments:
LOL... Maxine's recipe is sounding pretty good!
You better quit saying things that are messin' with my dinner.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend.
Will miss you today!
Yeah I like Maxine's recipe too. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thats funny!!
Good ole' Maxine!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you! May your day be overflowing with blessings and laughter.
Think of the world peace for a day if everyone did that?
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
I love Maxine's Recipe...Happy Thanksgiving! Many Blessings!
I love that and after all the feasting I think I need a prozac and a good long bath.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!♥
So that is why the turkey was so good!!!!!
Thanks again for everything! I will call Sunday or you call us, really!
We are all so thankful for the Kelsey's!
Post a Comment