I know you don't like me to get into your gym bag when you're at work. But you've got so much cool stuff in there that I love to play with. Raquets, balls, neat headbands, glasses. Really, I just couldn't resist. I tried to avoid mom's camera so there wouldn't be any proof, but she kept chasing me down until she got a few photos for her blog. Jeez.

So anyway, I'm ready. When you get home from work today, let's go to the Y and do this thing!
Love,
Gabe
(Please note I am avoiding all political talk in this post. I'm liking Michelle's idea...Edward Cullen for president all the way!)

12 comments:
Hey There lovely lady! Thanks so much for my award, i left you a message on my blog :-) love the pohotos of Gabe too..!
What a stinker. He is a cutie.
No political posts for me either. I say Edward Cullen for President!!
Yeah Baby Yeah.
Gabe is just TOO cute!
No political talk for me, either. I'm so ready for this election to be over!
Boys, and sometimes girls, just love to play in their Daddy's things. To cute.
Too funny. Love the goggles!
You gotta love that Gabe is so into his Dad! How very cool!
What a darling boy complete with his Thomas shirt. Sweet-boy thought that was really cool.
Anytime you want to catch a red-eye and come out to Utah I will cook all my favorite dishes for you. Just let me know when to come and get you at the airport........
I am SICK TO DEATH OF THIS ELECTION!!! They seem to get worse and worse every time with all the mud-slinging. In the end even the one that you voted for seems evil. :(
Love that one!!!
Gabe looks so cute in all his gear.
Great pics!!
I'm all for Edward Cullen being president! The photo's are tooooo cute!
I just can't do the political talk. I know how I feel. And I don't need you to know everything to still feel strong in my convictions.
And I am thinking that Daddy needs to teach Gabe some tennis...
Post a Comment