Since then, I have gotten others to join me in my addiction.
Even a guy at work, who has agreed to be my own personal (though darker version) of Edward. Thanks, KB, you rock. And sparkle. Now stop trying to dazzle me and get back to work!
KB isn't much of a reader, so he bought the book on CD. And loved it. I wanted to experience Twilight in this different way, so when he was done, he let me borrow it. The narrator does a great job with the book, and I am discovering new things that I must have missed in my rush to see how it ended.
Needless to say, after listening to Twilight on my way home from work late at night, I have been having some great dreams. Sorry, no details, but I'm sure you can use your imagination. Or a magazine, whatever.
Lula has been forwarding me photos everytime she gets a new one. I found this one on my own, and it just makes me happy. You know I'll be posting another one tomorrow, in honor of the premiere. Only 1 more day to wait. Oh, the joy, the anticipation, the insanity that has gripped the nation. I love it!

In the grind of my daily life (which has been particularly grinding as of late), it is so sweet to escape into the fantasy that is Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Then to dream about it...icing on the cake:)
20 comments:
Sigh. I have read it FOUR times and have yet to have a Twilight-themed dream. That's what I need to try! I'm going to get it on CD now. Thanks!
still haven't read it.
Ahh, 'cuse me, I think 'twas I who begged you to read that book, thankyouverymuch.
Did anyone see South Park last night? They did a show about vampires and goth kids, pretty funny. It was about how all of a sudden teens want to be vampires and the goth kids are getting mad because everyone thinks they are trying to be vampires.
And, Suzann why haven't you read it yet!
I am soooo excited for tomorrow night. I am jumping up and down clapping wildly again.
I have got to get in on tape. I think that will be a really neat way to digest it!
Can't wait to tomorrow night! I am late for the Y now where I am suppose to be meeting you, but instead am typing this comment! AAGGH!
I'll stick with Mr. B dreams thank you *wink wink*
I have read it. My daughter has read it. My mom has read it. And we just sent it to my 93 year old aunt to read. And then on the radio yesterday, the DJs were talking about the phenom that is Twilight. And how they had never heard of it. And that they just don't get it. Sigh...
On tape hmmmm - I would like to hear it...because I'm sure there are parts I missed too.
I cannot wait until tomorrow night!! I will be jumping out of my skin by 8PM!
Ohh! Love new pictures! The VF pics are still the best. SEXY!!!! I'm looking forward to the movie!
First, I have to comment on that lalaby. What an awesome song. I may have to look into the sound track.
Next, Are you nervous to see the movie. I don't know if I want to see it. I am scared that it will ruin everything that is in head. The way that I imagined Edward and Bella's love. I really can't wait for you and Lula to see it so that I can hear your opinions.
I just finished the last book. It took me 3 months to read b/c I got really burnt out. I ended up loving the book almost as much as I loved the 1st one.
I just don't know....
I get to go tonight and see it!! Wahoo! I can't wait! Have fun tomorrow!
I love that picture, dreams, what are those.?
I have just one question, what are we all going to do once we have seen the movie?
I wish I could join in on the "craze" that's Twilight. Everyone is so excited about this. I just don't think I can get into anything with vampires.
Although, I have to say that the actor who plays Edward is very gorgeous!!
Well, I'm excited for you! Just one more day! Can I get a WHOOO HOOO?!?!
You guys are cracking me up with all this Twilight stuff! South Park should be poking fun at you guys (you, your sister, Lulu and all SITS Twilight addicts).
I will probably go see the movie with Cheyenne, as I am sure it is her kind of movie. Mercede would be bored and well Aysha is too young. My husband wouldn't be caught dead! lol
Oh I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!
I'll have to check out the book on tape.
everyone i know is reading these books...i am seriously going to get into onc myself :)
So, is the piano music playing from the Soundtrack?
My sister went to a 12:01 premiere last night...or this morning...or whatever. I'm anxious to hear what she thought.
The 4th book kinda deflated my Twilight balloon...while the first 3 were some of the best books I'd ever read. I hope the movie can recapture the magic for me.
"Edward" is a hottie for sure.
OMG. That has to be the most gorgeous piece of music I've ever heard. Especially knowing the intense love story behind the song.
Downloading the soundtrack off of Itunes as I type this...
well, did you go yet?!?!?! we saw it last night! so much fun! let me know what you thought. i am sooo ready to go to bed. its been a LONGGGG day!
Oh, Edward...Edward, Edward, Edward.
Oh, Rob...Rob, Rob, Rob.
So glad I've had sex with him.
And now your readers are all, "Whaaaaat?" Let's just keep 'em guessing, OK???
I have been wondering what this book is all about,my husband and I decided we were old seeing we didn't know about all the hype.
Come on over and visit my site I am having a great giveaway and your gorgeous kids will look soo cute on the magnets.
Post a Comment