Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our New President

The polls are closed, the ballots have been cast, and the votes are all in.

The people of the United States have spoken.

Introducing our new president of the United States of America:



Joe the Plumber!



Back off, ladies, this one's mine. I wasn't really prepared to be First Lady, but I'm sure I'll get used to the idea. I'll probably have to be careful about what I blog about from now on, with the media and press hounding after me and all. But I promise to keep in touch with all my bloggy peeps from my ultimate scrapbooking room in the White House...

18 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

LOL I LOVE it! Let's throw a victory party! hehehe

~melody~

Honorary Indian said...

Congratulations!! I cannot WAIT to see pictures of you dancing at the inaugural ball. What will you wear? Hmmm...I imagine you wrapped in toilet paper...

Get it? Joe the Plumber and the first lady dressed in T.P.????

HAHAHAHAHA. Yes, I just cracked myself up. And, yes, I'm on my 2nd glass of wine for the evening.

Michelle said...

What!?
What the hell, I thought it was Edward for president!

Jen said...

that is one HOT Joe the Plumber! Sucks, on him being taken but then again so am I.

Katy said...

Im sitting here in Australian watching the votes being updated live on the internet, its all very exciting..!

Becky said...

Now that he is the president, could you tell us please where he stands on
-the economy

-illegal imigrants

-(and for the plumber in him) how do you keep a cat from clogging your toliet.

Lula! said...

Oh, thank God. This makes me happy, because we've been feeling VERY depressed around here this evening.

Can I stay in the Lincoln bedroom when I come to visit? Just askin'.

MarciaBrady said...

I'm so confused!! I've been watching the wrong thing tonight!!! Congrats on being the new first lady. So, which room in the White House will be your scrapbook room??? Will you adopt me and I will come live with you there? The place is so big, you wouldn't even know I was there! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

why is he standing like that?

Michelle said...

Hahahahahahahahahah Becky.
That is a good one!
I want to see the back side of that plumber!

Unknown said...

Oh that was a much needed laugh!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and the lovely words of encouragement!
Oh and congrats to your new status as first lady :)

HiHoOhio said...

Joe, the plummer, handy man, lover, dad, computer addict, lawn guy........you are too funny! What will you wear to the ball my dear?

Jacie said...

Oh I wish honey---Oh I wish.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

This is great!!!! He should have showed some crack!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are sooo funny! I love it!!!

Ashley said...

Haha! Good ole' Joe!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I voted for him. Can't wait to see the inagural festivities.

Does the secret service allow scrpabooking in the White House? Half the pictures might be "X'd" out.....

Anonymous said...

Too funny! When's the victory party?!