Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just one more...

I had to post just one more of my favorite pictures from our trip to Lulaville last weekend. Michelle and I so enjoyed our time with Libbey, and I think she really liked showing us the sights in and around their home.
I'm so glad we were able to make new friends, both young and well, not so young (I would never say old).

Lula, hope you're feeling better soon! Thank goodness you have some medical expertise in your household to help with that...Scott had better get you good as new by Friday's premiere!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww, that is sooooo sweet. Thank you for sharing.It was a nice (chilly) walk. (you just wanted credit for a picture you took, didn't you!)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

It looks very beautiful in Lulaville!

HiHoOhio said...

another good one!
Right choice with cancelling the sleepover....Addison has a soar throat....calling a Dr. tomorrow. UGH
Will call you by Tuesday about thanksgiving....still discussing our options...thanks so much!

BBB said...

Awwww - that's a neat one!!!!

And Yeah - Lula... really... get better. Now

Lula! said...

I love these pictures. Where was I when y'all were having all this fun? Oh yeah...cleaning. As usual.

Sigh...