Oops, I forgot about it being "Not Me, Monday". This time change has done a number on me, folks. That, and all that bloggy love awardin' going on. So here's a quick one:
I am NOT eating birthday cake for breakfast.
I am NOT blogging instead of packing my kids' school lunches.
I am NOT counting down the days until this Friday.
Okay, there you go. And if you need a real pick-me-up on this November Monday, go click the "Not Me, Monday" button to the right and go read about the incredible miracle that God has performed on a certain little baby boy. It is absolutely amazing!
8 comments:
I love not me Mondays.
Very fun. I have only heard of "not me Mondays" on your blog, but this is such a fun way of sharing true confession time. ;)
Did someone ever say we weren't supposed to eat bday cake for breakfast?
your comment is so funny;) If I have to go to an old folks home, I would wish it with no one other that you. Although we might be the two little old ladys that cause trouble, being we have tattoo's and so darn wicked wild. {{laughing}} I hope they don't have to seperate us!
Yes, I know...I am a cool mom. My kids tell me ALL the time {{now really laughing}}
You scared me about the blogging though. OMG if I am still blogging then---shoot me now!!! Double my zoloft!!! I don't know if I can handle me doing this for 60 more years.
Yea, my posts will be all like.."today's lunch was creamed corn, and Henry in 2B had his 8th stroke today...here is a picture of Henry having his stroke"
I don't know these not me Monday's you speak of??? Explain please???
I did not do a not me Monday blog, could not even get there today!
Carrot Cake for breakfast is healthy I am sure!
I didn't eat cake for breakfast. I didn't eat two pieces yesterday and I definitely did not eat any on Saturday.
I'm just stopping by from SITS. Love your blog! Off to read some more.
I didn't spend almost the entire day blogging instead of getting caught up on homework!
I can't wait until I can drive again! How am I going to vote tomorrow??? I'm sure I'll get there somehow.
So, are you having a Christmas card making party or is the invite just whenever?
Hope you're enjoying your new schedule!! Sounds like you are!
Post a Comment