Monday, August 4, 2008

What's going on here?

Empty seat at Mommy's computer desk...




Dirty dishes crawling out of the sink...


And building up on the stove...


Sad, neglected children (and puppy) wondering what exactly is going on with Mommy?


You might have guessed what's been going on if you read my last post...
I finally read it! And yes, it is ABSOLUTELY as good as all the hype! I started Twilight last evening around 7pm and finished it today at 4:45pm. My head is spinning from all the reading and sighing and OMG'ing. My MIL finished her copy and is almost done with New Moon, and my sister, Michelle, is halfway through Eclipse. Between the two of us, Kay and I own all four books in the series now, and I am so ready to start the second one.
But now I have to leave for work. So no reading for me until Wednesday, at the earliest. Hold on, Bella and Edward...I promise I'm coming back for more!
(Thank you so much, SITS, for turning me on to this incredible series! I am counting down the days until the movie premiere in December!)


11 comments:

Melissa said...

Ya'll crack me up with these books. I am going to read them....
soon...

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

All this reading about this book -- I'm going to get my husband to go get it!

Jen said...

I am right there with you, only I can't read that fast.
Great post, too funny.

HiHoOhio said...

I saw the author interviewed on CBS Sunday morning, there is probably a link on CBS website, I have not checked. I am trying to find the book, I guess I need to order it!

WheresMyAngels said...

I was so mad cause I could only find the second and last book at the store tonight! Not sure I will like it, but I will give it a try.

Honorary Indian said...

OH, girl, that's how my life looked last month...when I finished all 3 books in 4 days.

I told Animesh that he was in charge of "bedtime duties" for the kids until I finished them all!!!!!

AND, THE 4th BOOK WAS SHIPPED TO ME TODAY FROM AMAZON!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Yeah!!! Last time I checked Danielle was half way through Twilight. I am out with Morgan today to a movie so I won't get to read until tonight. Talk to ya soon.

Lula! said...

GIRRRRRRLLLLLL!
I am SO STINKIN' EXCITED NOW! You did it! You are a Twilight Disciple! Aren't you LOVING IT?????

Yes, this book is worthy of me commenting in all caps--certain words, at least.

Sigh...
And I'm not embarrassed to admit that I am rereading them all again...for the millionth time.

This was a cute post--and totally true of a mom's life when reading this Saga!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

I had never heard of these til this week when I saw them in the airport and now everyone in blog land is talking about them...wow, and all about vampires?

WheresMyAngels said...

Ok I bought it last night, so far it is okay, but not drooling over reading the rest yet.

Maternal Mirth said...

Once again, I have to say ... I never heard of this until all ya'll started bloggin it. It sounds too good to miss ...