Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tots gone wild!

TOTS GONE WILD!
WELLINGTON, New Zealand -


A New Zealand kindergarten disco was broken up by authorities for pumping out "Bob the Builder" music too loud.

While the preschoolers were dancing at the One Tree Hill Kindergarten in Auckland, an unhappy neighbor was busy complaining, The Dominion Post newspaper reported on Tuesday.
(Downloaded from MSNBC.com)

I wish I had a picture to go along with this article!

I do have a visual on this, though.

Can you imagine? Those kids innocently jamming along to "Can he fix it?!", only to be cuffed and carted away to the slammer. Okay, they didn't do that, but jeez, they may as well have. Do you think this will go on their record?

I am posting this from work, trying to get my mind off of my patient who wants to die, but whose family won't let her. Sad, sad, sad. This article is just what I needed.

8 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

That is crazy, crazy stuff.
I saw your comment just now on SITS, and as a fellow night shifter, I just had to comment!
I work in a hospital too, but I'm a CMT (clerk monitor tech), I think we're called something different at each hospital.
Have a good night!

Mayet said...

Maybe the neighbour wanted to hear Old McDonald or something!

and yes, that's a sad story about your patient.

take care

Jen said...

I am laughing so hard, I think that I got the same visual.
Patients like that are so hard. That case is not the fun part of being a nurse. I have so been there.
I am sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers for your super busy week. Try and stay awake.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

So people and to complain on poor little kids! Hope you feel better and everything works out.

Heather said...

It sounds like a sad work day. I'm so sorry! As far as the preschoolers go...they can get pretty rowdy! I'm sure it was exciting, though, for them to get to see the police!

HiHoOhio said...

This is too funny!!!!!!
Sorry your patient can't go in peace.
Glad Jen is back on the blog!

Lula! said...

I totally thought this was a joke until I read the "downloaded from MSNBC" part.

If one of those children had been mine, I'd be taking them straight to the neighbor's house, where she'd then perform a rousing rendition of Jimmy Crack Corn.

I'm just sayin'.

Aubrey said...

I love coming over to your blog. Every time I see the Ps118:24, I can't help but sing "this is the day that the Lord has made"