
Betty from Keeper of the Skies has given me this sweet award. Don't you love it? Aww, don't be jealous. I'm planning on spreading the love, too. God knows we all need as much love as we get these days! Thank you so much, Betty. I am humbled and honored. And basking in the glow of getting a blog award :)
Now it's my turn. I've had these blogs listed on my blogroll for awhile, and it's going to be really hard to pick only 7. But I feel like these women are my friends, people I "talk" to with comment love, people whose lives I peek in on everyday (hey, if you didn't want me to see in the window, you should have closed the blinds).
Here's the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate up to 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
Pretty easy, huh? So here goes:
1. Lulaville (can't wait 'til November, for so many reasons!)
2. Three Little Indians (you'll always be my first blog love, Jennifer)
3. HiHoOhio (Catherine, my first real life blog friend)
4. Mindless Junque and The R Family Diaries (without Heather and Tiffany, there would be no SITS love and the world would stop turning, the end.)
5. Buried with Children (Jen, any woman who works, has triplets plus a preschooler and still finds time to blog is my hero)
6. Just Us (Elizabeth and her little family is just too stinkin' cute; her "Shades of Summer" idea was awesome; she's called the Scrapbooker of the Year for a reason, folks)
7. The Painted House (Angela's talents are vast, her kids are adorable, and her husband beat cancer this year!)
There are a few more blogs that I love, but I'm limited to seven today. Check out my blogroll to the right...you won't be disappointed. Now, girls, go on and spread some more love to get us through this three-day weekend (what? The kids don't have school on Monday? Aww, man...I was getting used to this school stuff!)
9 comments:
Congrats on your award I love it! Hope you have a great day!
thanks!! i am flattered!
Love your blog design, I came over from SITS.
Have a great weekend.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! I love awards. I love you. And I love November...yes, for so many reasons!
Thanks! This is yet another highlight of my day. Seen the news? Yeah, that's the other highlight for the day. I'm a little excited, to say the least.
We must talk soon...yes, we must.
Thank you so much. You are my buddy, fellow nurse and friend. Thanks again.
Have a great weekend.
Okay, that might be the new slogan for SITS.
"The world would stop turning. The end."
You are so funny and I love the award!
Awww! I'm sending you love right back atcha. Too sweet of you to think of me. I'll spread the love...and maybe even finish that "tag" you sent me a couple weeks ago that I haven't gotten around to doing!
Better late than never...that's my new motto these days!
XO!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Thank you so much, Heather!!! That has made my weekend. You are such a fun bloggy friend and you deserve this recognition!
I hope you got some good rest coming after laboring over Labor Day weekend.
Post a Comment