I took this picture last year, on a day when I let the big kids play hooky from school and took them all to the Cincinnati Zoo. I love this photo, and I can't wait to make a beautiful scrapbook page with it.However, I am about a year's worth of pictures behind before I can even get to this one. I am a chronological scrapbooker. I can't even consider the thought of going out of order. I get a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach just thinking about it.
Therefore, I am going to get organized today, so when Gabe goes to preschool next week, I will be ready to scrap away. Nothing makes me happier than sitting in my scrap room, listening to some rockin' tunes or a great book on CD while I create some pages for my kids' scrapbooks. And now that I am in withdrawal from Twilight (I finished Breaking Dawn last Friday night), I have to find something to do to keep from missing Bella and Edward. Yes, I admit it, I am weird. When I read a great book like this, I think of the characters as real people. I wonder what they are doing now; I wonder if Edward dreams of me like I do him. I know there are medications for this...
From the zoo to Twilight; I am obviously rambling. Lula, clearly I have been "talking" to you too much :) You're rubbing off on me, I swear.
7 comments:
I that is a cool picture. I wish that I could get into the scarp book thing. I really admire people who do it. The books/pages that they make are just so beautiful. I just don't have the talent or patents for that activity.
You should blog some of your finished creations so that we can it.
I have never seen a polar bear swimming like that. So cool. You are a great mom. We have "Hooky" days too. There are times that doing what you should and doing what you want have to take priority. Happy Scrapbooking.
I love scrapbooking on the computer - I started up a business doing it. I also make DVD with pictures and music. I did one of my kids from birth till now. Hope you get everything in order. Much Love -- Check out my new site -- http://graphicdesignsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
I love that picture! You're right, it will be a great scrapbook page base :)
Your scrapbooking time sounds like a fabulous little piece of you-time.
Meanwhile, I'm right there with you on Twilight withdrawls. What am I supposed to do now? Edward and Bella are probably off having adventures right now, and I'll never know... :/
Will make a great page! Proud you even do it you know!!
I will come chat while you scrap if you ever feel lonely. Just call!!
Your so funny, even with your sick taste of Eward (I was team Jacob.)
A few years ago I ripped all my old pictures out of my picture books to scrape, so now they are all disorganized and not scrapped :(
How did I miss this post?
Do not even talk to me about scrappin'. I have an entire room devoted to it...and yet I haven't scrapped in over a year. Shame be thy middle name. It's oppressing.
And girl...did I not take care of your Edward obsession this morning? It's THE fix that we all needed. Sigh...
Post a Comment