Danielle, it was only fourteen years ago when you learned to pee on the potty, demonstrating your skills for us at Mamaw Carol's house, full of pride (and something else). Look at that sweet smile, saying cheese while holding onto that toilet edge for dear life. Yes, you were tiny enough to fall in. (Don't worry, none of your friends read my blog. And that won't change as long as you commit to one year of free babysitting for all three of your cousins. Hey, I know a blackmail opportunity when I see one!) Anyway, in the blink of an eye, you went from mastering the potty to mastering this: your very first car...BTW, don't forget about the blackmail. Your mom has access to your Myspace page, and she can easily post a link to my blog :)
Just kidding.
Kind of.
6 comments:
that is too cute, Danielle, congrats, whoever you are!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it -- black mail umm I have a little neice that is going to be 15 may have to look for some pictures.
Thank you. This is so sweet. I can't wait until she wakes up to show her. She may say go ahead and show everyone. Believe it or not I am pretty sure she posted that picture on her myspace! (Just finished Eclipse OMG!!)
This is precious. Yes, I said blackmail was precious. I'm a big fan of it!
Will she kill you for this? I hope not--it's so fun!
Wheres your adorable nephew's, and by that i mean your ONLY adorable nephew MOE'S section yo
I love how you never missed out on the oppurtunity to blackmail :)
I actually did the same thing today when I found out my friend's daughter has a HUGE crush on my son. I, too, did not miss out on that oppurtunity...
Post a Comment