Monday, May 19, 2008
Thanks
Just a quick post to let you know that everything went well with my mom's surgery today; thank you for the prayers and words of support and encouragement. By the grace of God, I was able to get by with thirty minutes of sleep in the pre-op area, thanks to a kind nurse who brought me a warm blanket and a recliner. Amazing how much a little act of kindness can help a stressful time...something I need to remember daily, especially at my job. Anyway, Mom is tucked into her room, high on morphine and feeling good :) She should come home on Wednesday. My family survived the past three days without me, the house is still standing (although Gabe's lovey, "baby fwee" blankie, is lost without a trace). He seems to be doing okay without it (which makes me a little sad, to be honest). Now I am showered and ready to collapse into my bed. Yawn....Goodnight. And thanks again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment