One of the best things about our subdivision is this "green space" behind our house, where the honeysuckle and tall grass grow wild, and the kids can play Little House on the Prairie to their hearts' content. Yesterday was a gorgeous day, breezy and sunny and warm; our neighbor friends came over to play, and I saw the perfect photo op. Although the thoughts of poison ivy and snakes keep me out of there, I was able to capture some great pics from the safety of my backyard :)



Felicity and Isabel, AKA "Laura and Mary Ingalls"

Jonah and Gabe, playing the little brothers.

Sweet Gabe, searching for the perfect flowers for Mommy. Please, not the ones with three-leaves and a red stem, okay, honey?

Thanks, baby! I love it! Of course, Elijah is getting too old to be playing Little House; he was too busy playing Runescape and baseball with his buddy, Austin. Sometimes I really miss the days when all my kids would play make-believe together...
1 comment:
Just catching up on blog-reading. So glad your mom's surgery was a success. I have been with both my parents when they've undergone surgeries, and it's hard not to be a pestering "nurse" when you're trying so hard to be just a supportive family member. : )
Beautiful pictures...love the green, green grass. Kids are so precious.
Enjoy your holiday!
Post a Comment