Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girl's Day Out

Becky and I have been looking forward to seeing this movie since seeing the trailers on the TV at the Y, while we were sweating our buns off on those torture devices known as ellipticals. Today is finally the day...pedicures, dinner and drinks, and then the show. It has been way too long since I have had a girls night out, and I am so freakin' excited. I am so taking my camera, even if I look like a crazed tourist :)

Becky, I consider myself so blessed to be your friend. It's hard to believe we haven't even known each other a year yet; I feel like I know you so well. Very eerie how much we have in common, right down to our vicious poison ivy allergies. Working out has never been so much fun, and having a true BFF to confide in and commiserate with is priceless. You are the best!

1 comment:

elizabeth kartchner said...

thanks for the birthday comment!

let me know how you liked the movie! What a fun girls night out! :)