On the evening we went to Isabel's school for "Young Author's Night", I was in the mood to play with my camera. I got a couple of good shots, but none that really stood out to me as being "great". This was last month, and I still hadn't posted the pics, I guess 'cause I thought they weren't "good" enough. But when I came across this folder and looked at the photos again, it made me happy just remembering the great evening we had together. And that's really what it's all about, isn't it?


Isabel, her girlfriends and her teacher, Mrs. Coleman. She is going to miss this little group of BFF's horribly next year!

Gabe cannot wait to be old enough to go to this school! The playground alone has enough stuff to keep him busy for hours; the only hard part will be to get him off of the equipment and into the classroom :) Thank God he's got a few years before he'll be at that point.
Joe took this pic; he does a great job with my camera.

Hope you have a blessed and joyful day today!
3 comments:
I think your pictures were great! I especially like the one with the yellow tulips. Make sure you let your little one play on the playground as much as he wants now, because if your schools are like ours down this way they have cut back on playground time in order to "teach to the test."
oops! My Bad, those were not tulips!
Heather
Read your blog! thanks for commenting on mine. Jen is a dear friend and I miss her so. I may send questions about the area. I am looking at N KY and OHIO side...Downtown is the office and we are not used to a commute. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. catherine@kburkelaw.com is my email
Take Care
Post a Comment