Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Birthplace of a scrapbook

My center of creativity has moved to Joe's old office, and is finally complete. I was so excited to move into a new scrapbook room, especially this one, with all these built-in shelves and countertops. Now everything I need is at my fingertips, and I love it! I used some ideas that I found on the internet (google "scrapbook room organization"), and the one I like the most is the pegboard. When Gabe walked in to check it out, he gasped in delight at all the stickers hanging from the pegs. Now the challenge will be to keep him out of all this stuff! For all you fellow Stamp Campers, no worries...I still have plenty of space for making cards in the gameroom area. Can't wait for you guys to see it!





Looking at these last few empty cubbies, I feel like that storage container commercial: "I need more stuff!" Actually, I plan on putting some of my favorite framed photos in those. Sure have come a long way from my one plastic totebox and the kitchen table, huh?

Gabe's favorite part: the sticker "store"!


So many supplies, so little time...




4 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

OMG. That is the most gorgeous space for creative endeavors that I have ever seen.

I do have a hobby room (not that big) but you would be HORRIFIED to see how it looks right now. It is currently a hobby room/catch all room for nearly everything.

You have inspired me to get organized. Wow.

Heather said...

You flatter me, Jen :) Obviously you haven't seen Becky Higgins' space! But, for my modest income, this is definitely the bomb! I am so blessed to have a husband who supports my scrappin' habit!
Organization is definitely the key to inspiration for me. Just being in this room makes me happy :)

sojourner said...

I challenge you to take a picture of that fantastically organized room three months from today and let us see if you can keep it that straight!!! (What can I say, I'm a skeptic)What a wonderful place to create :0)

Heather said...

challenge accepted (if I remember three months from now to take a picture)