I am so happy that May is finally here...one of my very favorite months, along with June and October. My "Apple Blossom" tulips have done so well this year; last year they were damaged by a late ice storm, and the year before that they were brand new. Isabel and I planted them together in the fall of 2005, and each year we add a few more bulbs to the landscaping. If you have never shopped with Breck's bulbs (a mail-order flower company), I strongly recommend them. They guarantee every bulb, and have even sent me replacement bulbs when a couple of mine didn't bloom. How's that for customer service?Short post today...I have had a busy, exhausting day and am ready to put these kiddos to bed, read "Prince Caspian" to the older two, then lay on the couch, snuggle with my puppy (or husband, hmmm...hard to choose) and watch Gray's Anatomy and Lost. Finally, some new episodes! Have a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment