Friday, April 30, 2010

Our last LPC Zoo day...


I know I sound like a broken record here, but all these "last" days at preschool are so bittersweet for me.

Gabe goes to the same preschool that Isabel did when she was four.  I have gotten to know all of the ladies who work there, caring for and loving my babies almost as much as I do.  They are a wonderful group, and I am going to miss them so much!

One of the field trips that the preschool does every year is a day at the Cincinnati Zoo.  Some years it has been cold and drizzly, last year was extremely windy, but this year was seventy and sunny...in a word, perfect.  Joe took the day off and we made it an official "Gabe day"; Gabe got to be with all of his friends and both of us, and he loved it!



Joe was the master photographer, and he captured some great pictures!









One of my favorite exhibits is this one, where the polar bears swim right up to the glass.  (Gabe was more interested in the girl next to him...I'm gonna have my work cut out for me with this guy, aren't I?)



At least Daddy has figured it out...(good thing he wasn't the one checking out the chicks ;)



Only one month of preschool left to go...you know I'm gonna be bawling on graduation day!  Jeez.

3 comments:

Suzann said...

So many milestones!
I still cry when I think I have one in college,
one who will be a junior in high school, and
a 4th grader. Sending hugs to you!!

The Expatresse said...

Ah! You were at the zoo, too!

HiHoOhio said...

great photos