Saturday, November 28, 2009

Let the festivities begin...

Now that Thanksgiving is over, and the madness of Black Friday was survived, I'm ready.

Ready for the spirit of Christmas to enter our home and put a smile on all of our faces.

Ready to pull out some of the old traditions, like baking cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve...



in the buff...


(Photo from 2007)


Now, let the festivities begin!

8 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

He's going to kill you when he gets older! :) hehe!!!!

Suzann said...

Gabe is going to make some woman very happy someday. LOL.

Here's another funny for ya.

I have that same plate!!!!

Brandy said...

Hey I like to do my baking in the nude too. But sadly my boobs kept getting dirty! LOL!

CaraBee said...

I love little baby butt cheeks. Sophie loves running around nekkid and I should probably discourage her, but I just can't get enough of her little bottom.

Angela said...

SO cute! We started Christmas yesterday too. I decorated the dining room (first place I always start) as I was cleaning up from T-day. Then today we got our tree, but did not manage to get lights or ornaments on yet. Tomorrow, LOL!

Michelle said...

Mmmm, I can smell the cookies now....

Shannon said...

I'd bake in the buff, too.

But I'm afraid of what the neighbors would think...

prashant said...

I love little baby

Work From Home india