from under the suitcases, bags of clothes and other Christmas purchases, not to mention all the dishes in the sink (I think every single cup in this house was dirty).
I promise I will tell you all about my amazingly fun trip to Tennessee with these women:

As soon as I can find my camera cord. I'm sure it's here somewhere...
6 comments:
When I got home last night. At 11:30pm. 4.5 hours late thanks to mfing TN traffic. I was greeted by the complete disaster that was my house. The one upside? There were no dishes in the sink. But there was crap EVERYWHERE else. Welcome home, honey.
It was so great spending time with you! I just wish it could have been longer. Next year!
I haven't even thought of Christmas shopping yet. Kudos to you...can't wait to hear about the trip. Holly:)
I am SO glad I FINALLY got to meet you. YOu are everything I thought you were and a billion things more!! Thank you AGAIN for giving me that AWESOME plaid card. Now will I ever find something WORTHY enough to part with it? Hmmm...we'll see.
I agree with Cara - we MUST go for longer next year!!!
Can't wait to hear your tails.
Oh my! I am just overwhelmed with all the pics!!! Which do I choose? We all have to pick different ones. I'll probably post in about a week or so!
You are so cool and I'm so glad that I can claim you as a friend. It makes me cooler. Love you!
oh no. You came home to a mess?
Post a Comment