It isn't about how the cat keeps sneaking into said candy, sampling the Pixie Sticks and Tootsie Pops (I didn't even know cats had a sweet tooth).
It is about Gabe, and the freakin' adorable Candy League soccer team he is on over at our YMCA.
Have you ever watched six preschoolers play 3-on-3 soccer, running amuck in their little soccer shorts and shinguards, cheering crazily no matter which kid scores a goal?
If you haven't, you should. Nothing brings a smile to your face faster than this, I swear. The cuteness factor is a definite 10!

These boys didn't even know each other until last week; look at 'em now.

Gabe's team is the "Candy Canes". We battle the "Skittles", the "Kit Kats", and the "Junior Mints". Love it...
9 comments:
This is absolutely precious.
Go Gabe!!!
Cute cute cute...
Watching any "organized" (I use the term VERY losely) sport at that age is TOO dang funny. I used to go to a friend's son's t-ball games. One of the boys on the team REFUSED to run bases. He would only skip.
Love the team names!!!!
And those little shin guards.. how precious are those boys!
We live across the street from an elementary school. They play rec league sports on the fields, so we get to watch them all summer and fall. I especially love the peewee football and soccer because those kids are hysterical! The concept of "team" is VERY loosely defined. Their little, tiny bodies in big, giant gear. Precious.
Aren't the friendships that children develop at that age amazing? They're best friends in a day.
I agree I LOVE the little people soccer!!!
I know of this cuteness that you speak. Hayden did a soccer camp and it was so fun to watch him play.
doesn't get any cuter than that! What adorable boys. Come on by today. It's one of those posts I'm super proud of. I want my friend to see it. Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com
Yep. Freakin' adorable.
Precious!
Love the team names!!!
Gabe is so stinking CUTE!
Post a Comment