A big group of blogger friends are driving, flying, hitch-hiking their way to the mountains of Tennessee to have the weekend of all weekends...truly an Estrogen Extravaganza, named by Shannon and Angie.
Food, conversation, scary movies (Paranormal Activity on Friday the 13th, anyone?), more food, shopping, tattoo-getting, horseback riding, more shopping, hot tubs, more movies, scrapbooking, mixed in with finally meeting in-real-life these girls who I have blogged with for over a year.
I'm a bit excited, can't you tell?
I'm sure I'll have MANY blogworthy photos upon my return...can't wait to share them!

10 comments:
Have a WONDERFUL time... that sounds like more fun then any group of women should have!!!
Here's hoping you have the time of your life chicka!
I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait i can't wait I can't wait
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to be there NOW!!
wow! that place looks amazing. can i come? :)
Oh, how I wish I could go with you girls!!! That is so close to me!!! I'll be thinking of you girls while I am baby showering this weekend.
It sounds like an awesome weekend. Have the best time!!!
Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
wow - how awesome! have a good time!
Hey, um, I was there. Remember me???? Tall, sexy redhead. Um, yeah, that was me.
I had a blast! Can't wait to read follow-up!
Post a Comment