Katie and I were going to go this morning. Then she got in a heap of trouble...and here we are...instead of at the theatre. One day I am going to figure out a way to punish her that does not punish me!
Angie and I went last night to the midnight showing. It was 3 a.m. when I pulled into my driveway... then back up at 7 to get the girls ready for school. I've been back from dropping them off for about 20 minutes now, and have no idea why I'm not back in the bed. I am so tired!
Really liked the movie. MUCH better than the 1st one... and that's all I'll say until you've seen it yourself!
OMG, I AM SOOOOOO FREAKIN' EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I Will probably go see it again on Saturday and Sunday and Monday and treat myself again on my birthday and go Wednesday!!! See you tonight.
Feel like the girl with the glasses and the greasy hair that is left without an invitation to the party. Never read them, don't understand the hype, but I'm SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU. Holly
Let me know what you think!!!! i saw it this morning without the screaming fangirls!! You know how I felt about the first. Didn't love it so much and thought alot of it was a hott mess. It has been redeemed for me. I can honestly say I loved it and my decision will not be swayed. Chris did an excellent job staying true to the book and many scenes were word for ....WORD FOR WORD!! Enjoy yourself!
I was wondering if you went to the midnight showing last night, but then remembered you said you were going on Friday. I'm sure we'll hear your review!
I hope you enjoyed it!!
By the way: I miss seeing you! When do you work again?
I'm going today at 1 pm. We are getting there EARLY!! My friend was stuck in traffic yesterday for over an hour just to get to the theater. Crazy, huh?!
13 comments:
Katie and I were going to go this morning. Then she got in a heap of trouble...and here we are...instead of at the theatre. One day I am going to figure out a way to punish her that does not punish me!
I can't wait to hear what you thought!
Angie and I went last night to the midnight showing. It was 3 a.m. when I pulled into my driveway... then back up at 7 to get the girls ready for school. I've been back from dropping them off for about 20 minutes now, and have no idea why I'm not back in the bed. I am so tired!
Really liked the movie. MUCH better than the 1st one... and that's all I'll say until you've seen it yourself!
OMG, I AM SOOOOOO FREAKIN' EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I Will probably go see it again on Saturday and Sunday and Monday and treat myself again on my birthday and go Wednesday!!! See you tonight.
Oh friend... my movie is at 7:20 tonight!!! I too am going with girls from 16 yrs old to 51!!!
I've got my New Moon shirt on today at work - with all the weird looks of executives staring at it! Come on - act like they dont like it!!!!
Have fun!!! I know I will!
I go tonight too!!! 7PM with 4 girlfriends and my mom!
Sigh... not a fan here.
I wanna see The Blind Side.
Feel like the girl with the glasses and the greasy hair that is left without an invitation to the party. Never read them, don't understand the hype, but I'm SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU. Holly
I'm wavering. At first, I really wanted to see it and now not so much. Maybe by next weekend I will have cycled back to wanting to see it.
Have fun! Squeal a few times for me. I've always been Team Jacob and this is "his" movie.
Let me know what you think!!!! i saw it this morning without the screaming fangirls!! You know how I felt about the first. Didn't love it so much and thought alot of it was a hott mess. It has been redeemed for me. I can honestly say I loved it and my decision will not be swayed. Chris did an excellent job staying true to the book and many scenes were word for ....WORD FOR WORD!! Enjoy yourself!
I was wondering if you went to the midnight showing last night, but then remembered you said you were going on Friday. I'm sure we'll hear your review!
I hope you enjoyed it!!
By the way: I miss seeing you! When do you work again?
I'm going today at 1 pm. We are getting there EARLY!! My friend was stuck in traffic yesterday for over an hour just to get to the theater. Crazy, huh?!
Did you love it? So far Angie and Shannon say it was MUCH better than the last! Let me know!
It WAS freaking, as Danielle put it, AMAZING!! She said Chris W. should remake Twilight. Can't wait to see it again. Hopefully tonight.
Post a Comment