Anywho, thanks to Caillou, Gabe got the great idea of making a sailboat and sending it down the creek in our backyard.
Have you ever made a sail-able boat out of paper?
I hadn't.
But thanks to Google, I found a how-to video and we made an awesome sailboat, Gabe and I.
We went out back and put it to the test.

Gabe ran down the yard, next to his boat, giving it little words of encouragement as it bumped and sailed through the water...
"C'mon, little boat, you can do it! Watch out for that rock! There you go!"
I wish I had a video of that part; it was so stinkin' cute!




13 comments:
I LOVE Caillou. When my daughter was still in a high chair and I got to feed her, I would sit there and watch it.
I love it to this day almost 8 years later.
Caillou, Caillou, That's Me!
awwww, much check into this show for my kids. Im getting tired of the same ones! Great pics!
My kids love Caillou. I do not. He's a little on the whiny side. But very cute idea with the sailboat! I love the pics of Gabe!
While I'm not a big fan of Caillou, I do have to say he's better than some so-called kid shows (Yo Gabba Gabba, I'm talking about you!)
But you know who I am a fan of? Gabe.
I haven't watched much Caillou yet, although I am sure it is in my future. The times that I have watched it, the theme song was stuck in my head for DAYS.
That is just the cutest thing.. I love where he's bent over with his hands on his knees.. you can see his face, but you can tell he's watching with anticipation of how long its going to go!!!
Memories right there!
Oh how sweet. Hayden would have loved this. Can you send me the link so that I can try and do this with him?
Woo-Hoo!
I love Calliou too. I can sing the song too. Now, if only we still had our Calliou toys I could send them to my little buddy. Dang it!
How fun! My kids like to make sailing vessels out of our milk jugs and other cartons.
But Caillou. No thanks. The whining that his parents never call him on...can't do it :-)
Sweet. I miss Caillou...where did the time go?
That is one precious memory!!
My TV show memories with the girls are of Barney and the Rugrats! :)
I love those fun moments with the kids. They get us into create mode and then we all go make a moment.
Oh my, that is so cute!! My girls have gotten away from watching Caillou here lately, but he might have to make an appearance this week. I think it's an adorable cartoon!
Post a Comment