Passion.
Success.
Usually, these three are inseparable. As in,
Determination + passion = success.
However, the following quote I received in a funny email has nothing to do with the first part of the equation. It may make you piddle in your pants, though. (Don't say I didn't warn you.)
At age 4 success is . . . . not piddling in your pants.
At age 12 success is . . . having friends.
At age 17 success is . . having a driver's license.
At age 35 success is . . . .having money.
At age 50 success is . . . having money.
At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is . .. . having friends.
At age 80 success is . . . not piddling in your pants.
Have a great weekend, all!
9 comments:
I've seen this before and how true it is!!!
:)
Kinda disturbingly true! :)
haha! that's so funny but probably soo true!!
Oh my stars, that's hilarious!!!
After 3 kids, the piddle in your pants part comes a bit earlier than predicted. : )
Love this. Having grandparents in assisted living has opened my eyes to the world of adult diapers. Not pretty.
A good reminder that I am still in the obtaining success mode and not piddling in my pants. I call that success.....
That's great!
Cute :)
Post a Comment