My father-in-law sent me this in an email.
Do you think he's trying to tell me something?

Doesn't matter; I love it. If Ohio doesn't already have this vanity plate, I am so getting it!
Also, did a "Hometown swap" over at Shannon's Nuthouse (like, a month ago) and just realized I had not posted about it.
Jane from Jumpin' in the Jungle had my name, and sent me all kinds of goodies from Chattanooga, Tennessee. Tennessee is one of my favorite states ever; I was so excited to see the return address! The best thing in the box: coffee from a local shop in Jane's hometown. Still drinking it, almost gone, need more...
Thanks, Jane! And Shannon, for hosting the swap!

10 comments:
You get the Ohio one and I'll get the Illinois one.
I've always wanted to participate in one of those swaps but then I get stage fright and I don't know what I would send.
Hi Heather, just stopping over from
SITS. I be back. Excerpts 10 and 11 of A Sharing of Marital Secrets posted at my place. Stop by and see!
I'll get the Indiana plate! I think my husband would actually pay for it for me!!! :)
TN is one of my favorite states too! What a fun swap... I see you got the good ole souther moon pies!
Ha! I love that plate. There is this lady at the gym, who is in her late 40's and looks really good but she is big boned....anyway, her plate says, DAAANG cracks me up!
I always want to do a swap to but never know what to fill the box with.
so cool! oh and i totally want that plate :)
what a fun swap!
hahah great plate. Too cute!Stopping by from SITS to leave some thursday bloggy love!
That license plate is AWESOME! It was a great swap. What are those cake looking things? I might have to find those in November.
Shane would say I need that plate.
And it looks like all of us gals from Chattanooga sent MoonPies in our swap boxes!
OK, OK twist my arm....I'll bring some to EE, I wonder how many coffee pots the cabin has.....
Glad you liked everything and I have never eaten a Moon Pie...how was it??
Post a Comment