This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24
Sweet!My 300th post is fast approaching... as is my one year blogoversary. I'm trying to make it so both hit on the same day!
400? Dang Chicka! LOL.We were talking about you today (and Gabe) were your ears ringing??? How close are you to Cleveland?
AWESOME!!!!400th?! That's wild.I'll stay tuned...
I am so there, a contest. I will be the moral support since I never seem to win these, but it will still be fun.!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet!
My 300th post is fast approaching... as is my one year blogoversary. I'm trying to make it so both hit on the same day!
400? Dang Chicka! LOL.
We were talking about you today (and Gabe) were your ears ringing??? How close are you to Cleveland?
AWESOME!!!!
400th?! That's wild.
I'll stay tuned...
I am so there, a contest. I will be the moral support since I never seem to win these, but it will still be fun.!!!
Post a Comment