I admit it.
I love to blog about my kids; especially, it seems, about Gabe. He is such a character, is at a great age, and says the funniest things every.single.day.
Like today.
Unbeknownst to me, Joe had already given Gabe one full cup of cranberry-pomegranate juice. When I woke up this afternoon, I gave him one, too. Then another (the boy was thirsty).
I was tired. Not thinking clearly. He asked for "red juice", and I gave it to him.
About thirty minutes later, Gabe says:
"Mommy, will you come in the baffroom with me and help me get a tiny fart out? I can't get it out...will you be wiff me?"
Now, I know mommies have lots of special powers, but this one? Umm...I told him I would come in with him, and we would see.
(A little background here: Gabe eats about a pound of cheese a day. He NEVER has loose poop. Quite the opposite, actually. I know, I know, a bit TMI, but you'll appreciate it in a minute.)
As Gabe sat down on the toilet and worked on his plumbing problem, I heard a horrible rumbling sound (remember the pie scene from Stand by Me? Yeah, it was kinda like that.)
Explosive cranberry-pomegranate diarrhea poop. Definitely NOT a tiny fart.
The utterly horrified expression on Gabe's face made me drop to my knees in laughter.
"WHAT WAS THAT??!! WAS THAT DIARREAR??!!"
I laughed 'til I cried...
Yep, Gabe, that was definitely "diarrear".
12 comments:
Well...now you know the key to clearing him out :-)
Kids and poopy stories are always funny. Even if they are gross.
Oh my goodness... too many things funny about this story...
1 - he thought you could help him & needed you there!
2 - I can imagine the look on his face when the EXPLOSION happened
3 - the picture at the end totally made me bust a laugh!!!
Gabe stories are the best!
Thanks for the laugh this morning!!! I'm glad I just swallowed my coffee!! :)
That is a great POOP story. One I'm sure you will be telling for many many years!!!
Love the photo to go along with it.
Keep on being a mommy blogger!!! Nothing wrong with that!
That picture?
Oh my stars, the BEST picture EVER for this post.
So Gabe. So you.
We don't have cranpom at our house. And won't when y'all are here. As I our septic system can barely handle my own issues, much less Gabe's.
Bwahahaha!
OMG. Don't make a sick girl laugh. My throat hurts, my chest hurts, sometimes I pee when I laugh. You're evil. I love you. I love Gabe. I can give him a little limerick about the big D. I know how you love boy potty chat. Okay, I'm hackin up a left lung. Too much for me.
Must
Take
More
Meds...
Love Ya Chicka.
Oh my that is sooo funny!!!
Diarrear! That is awesome! I love that he wanted you to help him get a tiny little fart out and then HELLO! So funny!
Heather... That made my DAY!!! that was too funny!!!! you need to post more "Gabe Stories"!!!!
GABE!
LOL!!!
TMI or not it was hillarious!!!!
Thanks for the LOL!@!!!
Post a Comment