I consider hot running water to be one of the best blessings in my life.
Bath & Body Works bath gel, a few candles, a big fluffy towel, and my shower make me a happy girl.
I'm not much of a bath girl, but if I had this tub, I might reconsider:
So, can anyone explain to me why it is so difficult to get my boys to get cleaned up somedays? Or the dog? I just spent over 45 minutes scrubbing the dirt from Gabe's feet and knees, then another 15 wrestling our ten-pound toy Fox Terrier into the tub. Why don't they appreciate the feeling of being clean and smelling good?
I am utterly exhausted and smell like wet, albeit clean, dog and boy. A hot shower would do me good, but I'm too tired to even turn the water on.
le sigh...

11 comments:
I'm not a bath person, but that bathtub? Looks AMAZING. Although the whole out in the open thing would take some getting used to. :)
We struggle with baths here, too. The splashing around playing part is fine, its the scrubbing and hair washing that causes such consternation. Why is it so repellent to them? I don't get it either.
After being stuck in a hospital bed for a week - and not being able to bath or shower - I have a whole new appreciation for being clean.
I am totally a bath person, but I always take showers because my tub is not the type of tub that I love. My in-laws have a whirlpool tub and I take full advantage of it when we visit them.
That being said, if I had this tub, environmentalists everywhere would be on my rear for consuming the worlds water supply. I would be in that thing every night, instead of sitting on my hiney watching who lost the most weight on Biggest Loser.
The new house has a GREAT jacuzzi tub and you KNOW I'll be in that thing ALL.THE.TIME.
My children LOVE getting clean. (They're girls... is that the difference)
My consternation comes from the fact that they STILL end up with more water outside the tub than in. Which is fine in our first floor, concrete slab apartment. Not so fine when they move and it's on the second floor of a house... ARGH!!!!
How dirt gets so caked up on boys, I'll never know!!!
I'm not a bath gal either... but yeah, I think I could handle that tub in a nano-second!
I always take a shower, never a bath. I don't really care for our tub that much & have even talked about removing it all together. Instead we would have one of those showers with several jet streaming shower heads, including one like in the picture. And a seat. Ahhhh how relaxing!
My bath tub is never clean enough for me to get clean in it. The tub in the photo looks unbelievable and CLEAN!
On Monday I had to give my boys baths at 11:30 a.m. because they were that dirty already. They still like bath time, and I don't have to fight to get them in there. I hate the mess their cleaning up leaves behind though with the water on the floor, the toys, the soggy wash cloths.
When do kids start showering?
Oh my...that tub...I want it and I want it now!!!! We have reached summer time...My children now need baths every night before bed - mud in the toes, grace stuck to various places, popsicle juice encrusted on their cheeks and giggles in the air...We love it!!!
Natalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com
wow, wow, and MORE wow. That would be incredible, and it better have a heater to keep the water hot for me. Where in the world did you find that? I'd be all wrinkly, 'cause I would sit in there FOREVER!
I have a whole new appreciation for being clean.
Contextual Ad Network India
Post a Comment