Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Babies


Have you seen the previews?

Do you think you'll watch it?

Have you already seen it?

I think Isabel would love it; the boys, notsomuch.

I might wait til it's on Netflix.

What about you?

Can you tell I'm having blogger's block?

6 comments:

Suzann said...

Didn't hear about it - don't know anything about it.
Can you 'splain sister chicka??

Rebecca Jo said...

I've seen the trailer for it & saw them interview the guy who did this ... I would LOVE it... love to see the babies in each of their enviroments... love the one baby sitting in a bowl of water & a big llama or SOME creature comes & just drinks out of it - the baby is just like "This happens every time"... precious!

BBB said...

Agree with the Netflixing idea....

I'm thinking I might volunteer in the church nursery... cuaase I'm REALLY wanting to hold a baby!!!

mama's smitten said...

I haven't heard of it? Now Im curious!

CaraBee said...

It definitely sounds interesting, but I'll wait for DVD. And there's fat chance I would get Neil to watch it with me.

brainella said...

I can't see paying $12 to see someone else's baby grow up. Doesn't matter how cute they might be...