There were previews for a new show on BBC America called "Being Human".
We started to watch it together, but I had to pause in the middle of a not-very-appropriate-for-little-eyes scene and put Gabe in his own bed.
The jist of the show is three 20-somethings who end up sharing an apartment together (I've heard it described as "Friends" of the underworld). Annie is a ghost, George is a werewolf, and the heartthrob on the right...that is my new boyfriend, Mitchell, played by Aidan Turner, the only actor's name I could remember.
Be still my beating heart.
If you have BBC on Demand, go check out this show for yourself. If you don't, go to Youtube for a few scenes.
Where does the "great minds think alike" come in?
While in Lulaville this weekend, I started to tell Lula about this great new show. She knew immediately what I was talking about, and we got to watch the premiere together on Saturday night.
Good times, y'all. Why don't you come and get hooked with us?
10 comments:
Oh my... sounds like I show I'd love too... I'm not sure I get that channel though - but I dont really go LOOKING for BBC - so I'll have to run through my list.
What night does it come on? I'd totally get hooked on this - I can tell!
We have BBCA - and our on demand requires an $80 purchase that I am just not willing to do. But...yes...what night is this on?? Looks fun!
ohhh, that looks like something I would get sucked into big time. which is why I will walk away....I soooo dont need another addiction
Looks like a show John & I would like. I'm not sure if we have that channel though. I'll have to check it out!
Ok I went to the TV and found that channel....and the season opener re-airs tonight at 7!! I set up the DVR to taped it every week! Thanks!!
UGH. I need another "show" like a need a hole in my head. Perhaps I'll try, but don't hate me if I don't.
Oooo, sounds like an interesting show.
Sounds like a great show - thanks for the tip!
That looks like an interesting show. I don't think I get that channel. That guy is a total hottie!!
I have it recorded but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. But it is totally up my alley: ghosts, vampires AND werewolves. Swoon!
Post a Comment