Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goin' on a Road Trip...

Leavin' in my mini-van this afternoon.

Goin' on a road trip, gonna have some fun.

Drive south, turn right at the Rite-Aid.


Stop at Food City for snacks and beverages to be enjoyed poolside.


Pull into the quaint town of Pennington Gap, unload the kids and have a weekend full of fun!


Watch out, Lula, here we come!

12 comments:

Shannon said...

Have fun! But I'm a little jealous that this is your 2nd trip to PG... and I have yet to visit there myself.

Not that that's your fault or anything. *coughLULAcough*

Wait... I don't think it's really Lula's fault either... I think I have been told to get my rear up there sometime...

Cammie said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!

The Wife O Riley said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

HiHoOhio said...

have a great trip!

Kori said...

Have a great time!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Have a great time...and I can't wait to hear all about it! I also can't wait for November...when we are all road trippin'!!

Melissa said...

Have a blast and stay the heck out of the bushes. There are some killer hornets in there, from what I hear.

Jen said...

I am so jealous and I hope that you have a fabulous time! Text me and share some of the fun. I love pictures ;)

Lula! said...

You are at my house now. Asleep. In fact, everyone is asleep.

Hurry and wake up so we can have more fun, please.
Wooooo-Woooooooo!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I bet you are having a blast!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I fear that PG is not going to be the same!!! Have a great time and be safe and have fun.

HiHoOhio said...

waiting for the trip report!