
Yep, in a few short hours, this will probably be my mom.
She's letting me have a slumber party tonight for my ninth birthday! I can't wait!
My friends are coming over after school. We're having pizza and making Christmas cookies and popcorn while we giggle and play American Girl dolls. Then we're gonna see who can stay up the longest, while we tell scary stories and talk about High School Musical 1, 2 and 3. Sigh, I so love Zac Effron. Even more than I love Rob Pattinson...shh...don't tell my mom. She LOVES Edward, if you couldn't tell.
Anyway, I just know it's gonna be a great time. I wanted to have all of my fourteen closest friends over, but Mom said that was too many. I said "whatever" (in my head, not out loud; that would've gotten the whole thing cancelled), but I got over it pretty quickly. Where would they all sleep? Sometimes Mom is right (yeah, don't tell her I said that, either).
Maybe some of you bloggy friends of hers should say a little prayer for my mom today. And maybe send her some of those Mike's Hard Lemonades that she likes. Those seem to make her be in a happy mood...
TTFN!
Love, Isabel
19 comments:
Happy Birthday! Have fun with all your girl friends!
Happy Birthday Isabel! You have the coolest mom ever ya know to let you have all those friends sleep over (of course I would have let you invite everyone without restriction). Enjoy your party and all that HSM chatting.
Happy B day!! Have a wonderful time!! What a great mom!!
Happy Birthday Isabel!!!!
Ah, Slumber parties! Those were always my favorite with the girls. One year Meg had 15 girls over. What the HELL was I thinking! I was SO worn out the next day.
John worked mid shift that night so he missed it all. I NEVER did that again!
Have fun!! I'll drink a Mike's for you! I have 5 in the fridge...hell I'll drink all 5!
At least it is you drinking the Mike's Hard Lemonaide this year, enjoy your baby while she is still sweet enough to to love Zac Efron, and young enough to enjoy these cool slumber parties mom gives. Nine is a great age! Isabel be easy on your ol mama heart... don't grow up too fast!
happy Birthday...
God bless, and help, your mother... she's got more guts than I do.
Happy Birthday Isabel. I know it will be awesome. Cause girl your Mom... Oh yeah she so ROCKS!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Isabel! Have fun tonight!
(Tell your mom I will say a prayer for her... and she can return the favor in February. My oldest will turn 8... she wants to have a sleepover/party and she thinks that means she can invite 8 friends!)
Awesome! Have a great Birthday!
I am sending the Mikes for your mom...
Oh I will certainly prayer for her. I can only imagine what that is going to be like.
But I do hope that every one has an awesome time.
Happy birthday Isabel! I still remember the slumber party I had when I was 9. It wasn't Zac Efron then it was New Kids On The Block.
Katie's birthday is New Year's Eve. And last year she had a slumber party with 9 girls. They were wild.
In the morning...my mom came to the breakfast table and handed Katie a stack of envelopes. And the girls had to decide who to give them to. They were labeled: person who went to bed first. Loudest. Quietest. Stuff like that. After the girls decided who got each envelope...they got to open them. The person who went to bed first got $20. The loudest got $1. And there were varying amounts in all the others.
They all loved this game. And Katie wants to do it again next week. So not gonna happen!
See what kind of drama my mom creates? :-)
Oh my. Too much fun!!! Good luck. And don't fall asleep first.
Happy Birthday Isabel!! It sounds like you're going to have one hype party! But I think your mom might need something stronger than Mike's Hard Lemonade.
Heather - Nyquil and a White Russian, just sayin'
Isabel, you have a great time girl. I hope you stay up longer than all the other girls. Then fall asleep and dream about Zac.
Happy Birthday. I love you.
Heather, call me tomorrow. I want to hear all about it. Thanks for listening to me this morning.
So I thought about you and all those giggly little girls last night as I was sipping on my Mike's and crocheting a hat!
Hope all turned out well!
Happy Birthday, my darling dear. I will shower you in kisses and hugs when I see you in person later on this year...'cause it will happen.
p.s. Go tell your mommy she won something--for once. At Kat's. Woooooooooooooooooooooo!
i have amde it through with one of my girls...3 more to go. saying a little prayer for silence for you now! ha!
Post a Comment