Thursday, December 18, 2008

And the Twilight award goes to...

I'm sure the Wife o'Riley had no idea what she was starting when she gave me this award. I've practically been chased down the streets by the mad mob clamoring for my blog bling! I had thought to wait until just the right moment to pass it along, but since I am fearing for my life, I'm gonna do it now.

If your name is mentioned below, come and grab your button, put it on your sidebar, bask in some Twilight love, and stop chasing me! My legs are getting tired, and I don't have my running shoes on...



Kat from Sunshine and Lemonade (and your daughter, Kat, if she wants it)
(Michelle, I would give it to you, but you already got it from Wife o'Riley like me)


And last but not least, the southern belle who introduced so many of us to the glorious experience that is Twilight, Lula from Lulaville.


Seriously, if you are a lover of Twilight; if the mere mention of Edward or Rob Pattinson makes you swoon; if you dream of becoming a vampire; if you own any Twilight groupie merchandise; and if you also read my blog, then take this award and let in shine on your own blog. Just leave me a comment and let me know that you took it, so I can come and admire it later.


I am currently at work with a little award of my own design, but since I'm not the most computer-savvy person in the world, it may take some time. I think you will enjoy it. And Kat, you will definitely get credit for the idea...

15 comments:

Melissa said...

What? Me? Really? Oh, I'm so honored. We are tight like the Cullens.....homey! Ahhh-ight....I can't wait until movie 2 comes out. I'm leary considering their choice in directors, but's it's all good. As long as my man Peter is in it all will be right.

BloggessJ said...

Thanks for the award! There are worse things to be addicted to than Twilight right?!

Cammie said...

yeah, no thanks. I dont like Twilight.


bwahahahahahahahahah

Lula! said...

Well, lookie here...a new song. A special song.

I think we know what this song was BEFORE it was some Cullen baseball music.

Ahem.

And I am loving this award...it will go on my blog immediately. Or whenever I get around to it. HA!

Lula! said...

p.s. One day, when Rob and I are thisclose, drinking Stella Artois on draft, smoking cigs, and listening to fabulous music together, I'll call you and be all, "Hey...Rob wants to say hello..." And then he'll be thisclose with you, too.

And we'll play Rock Band and kick his little British boo-tay. Then he will invite us to his flat in London and teach us proper picnic etiquette.

Because that just sounds hot.

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Thank you for my award!

In the infamous words of Paris Hilton.

That's. Hot.

You rock!

Becky said...

Thank you for the award. I was getting worried:( Now if you will please help me apply it to my blog I will be all set!

Thank you,
You computer illerate friend,
Becky

Jen said...

Oh all you Twilight lover's just crack me up. I hope you all enjoy your award.

Michelle said...

Does Becky know what she has started? Oh, my.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh yay! Thank you for the award!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll put it on my blog immediately!!! Even though I told myself 10 minutes on the computer than GET OFF!!! hahaha yeah it's already been 15! But, I really need to do laundry then finish crocheting another hat!

The Wife O Riley said...

Oh MY!!! I had no idea there would be such a demand!

I just wanted to let you all know, that Matt was somewhat against the Cullen award. (He liked the other one better) But I am going chock it up to jealousy. He also didn't like that I "accidentally" pushed him off the bed last night while I was wrapped up in my Edward blanket.

WheresMyAngels said...

What, I don't get gifted with the award??? ha ha

Hey if you haven't already seen it, have Michelle send you the link I sent her tonight!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am always so negligent about accepting awards. And especially about passing them on. But this one is a gem! I can't wait to tell Katie to come by and claim it!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you (yes I am bowing) I love this and have been staring at it....and staring.... and staring....
See me this weekend for my acceptence speech!! Love ya!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Hey Girl, left you something on my blog tonight!!