Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry SITSmas!

Dear Santa,

I promise I will be a good boy this year.

I promise I will stop saying "potty" words like turd, poop, and butt, especially at the dinner table or during prayer.

I promise I will stop carrying the kitty around by her neck and giving her squeezy hugs just so I can make her meow real loud.

I promise I will be nice to my brother and sister and mommy and daddy for the rest of my life.

I promise I will do all these things. Forever and ever. If you would just please bring me some pants. Maybe Mrs. Claus can sew some for me? That would be great. Thanks.

Love,
Gabe




Merry SITSmas, everyone! Good luck to all my friends. (If you're not my friend, get out of the way so I can win something this time.) Oh, did I just say that? Oops.

21 comments:

Shannon said...

Great letter... Santa is sure to answer this one!

Merry SITSmas ;)

Tiffany said...

BBWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

I wasn't sure where it was going, and then, genius.
Plus, Axel singing just brings it all together.

Merry SITSmas.

Jen said...

So cute! Merry SITSmas to you my friend.

Michelle said...

Be careful that little thing doesn't get caught in the mixer.

Merry SITSmas, sister!!

Suzann said...

Oh my - now that's a sight. LOL
Okay, somebody, anybody get that kid some pants!!

WheresMyAngels said...

That is so funny! Aysha won't wear any clothes around the house but underwear.

What happened to the links on SITS? They were all there after midnight.

Merry Sitsness

Becky said...

I love Gabe!

Merry Christmas sweet friend:)

Becky W said...

Merry SITSmas!!! Love the letter!!!

Knit Purl Gurl said...

The pic is so adorable! Merry SITSmas!

Judy @ In His Grip said...

Merry SITSmas to you. What a cute letter and little tushy.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

That's so funny!! Are they making cookies for Santa?

Merry Sitsmas!!!

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

omg that is too cute and funny!

merry sitsmas!

BloggessJ said...

Too cute! Great letter by the way. Merry SITSmas!

Lula! said...

I LOVE HIS LITTLE NEKKID BOO-TAY!!!

Wow, this made my day.

Lula! said...

p.s. Michelle's comment is HYSTERICAL!!!

Shelley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFLMAO. Cute, just cute.

Merry SITSmas. I'm trying to win sumpin up in here too.

"The Queen in Residence" said...

What a funny boy. I think my letter to santa about the SB is about the same. We have had a rash of naughtiness here....good luck on your wish list.♥

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

SO. FUNNY.

Merry SISTSmas!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh my goodness. I don't know why I never thought about making cookies without my pants on. The season is still young...

HiHoOhio said...

that is too cute!

jewelstreet said...

Love that pic! lol.

Merry SITSmas to you too! Btw, I love the Newsboys and Jars of Clay too. I have tons of pics of me back in the day with the Newsboys.