Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lula!

Today is a special, two-post kind of a day. Things are better on the homefront, thanks for asking and for your kind comments yesterday. I have an award to pass on...please see post below.

This post, however, is just for Lula. Happy Birthday, girlfriend. Hope this sexy little pic of Rob makes your day. When I last spoke to him, he said he was leaving those crazy Britons behind and heading straight to Pennington Gap so y'all could discuss the book. Not Twilight, the other book, you know the one. So make your excuses to Scotty, get a sitter, and get ready, 'cause here he comes...



Seriously, Lula, you are an amazing blogger and more than that, an amazing friend. Your posts make me laugh until I need to change my Depends, and your phone calls brighten my day (or night, as the case may be). I can't wait until we can play Rock Band and drink more Mike's Hard again...


Hope your birthday is a great one!


Love, Heather

11 comments:

Katy said...

Hot Hot Hot Hot, that is all i have to say... i definitely have a new obsession..!

BloggessJ said...

Ok....he's HOT! My "J" post is up if you want to check it out.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Lula and I hope she shares. He is so hooooot. Damn it. Hugs and Kisses to Lula.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Happy Birthday, Lula!

Jen said...

you got her the best 'present'. What a great friend you are.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Lula!!!

Becky said...

I am laughing at Michelle's comment above. It looks like she says he is so hoot..Damn it!

Well if you got her a dreamy/vampire/famous/hotty for her birthday....I can't wait to see what you'll get me!

Lula! said...

See how he unbuttoned his shirt JUST for me? He gets me. I love that about him.

I need a Rob and Jason sandwich.

Oh my head, I just aid that. YES I DID.

Thanks for the birthday post...you rock so hardcore that I feel it in my toes. And in other places I won't mention here.

Ashley said...

What an awesome present! I'm off to wish her Happy Birthday!

BTW - just finished New Moon! Still saving the last 2 for Christmas vacation.

Kori said...

Happy Birthday Lula.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Happy Birthday Lula! I still can't believe I forgot to wish her a happy birthday at midnight while we were chatting!