Here's how:
Elijah and Joe play ping-pong, video games and computer games. Isabel entertains Gabe by playing babies and telling stories, while Ellie supervises. Truly, I am blessed with these children of mine, who understand my addiction to all things crafty.My latest venture was an order of baby shower invitations for a friend. Adorable, pink, polka-dot and beribboned cards were the goal...


I made forty of them, with the assistance of Kay, my most-supportive and ever-helpful mother-in-law. Just finished them up before putting the kids to bed, then snapped a few photos so I could remember what they looked like later.
This was a fun project, but I'm glad they're done. Now I can get my Christmas cards made!
If anyone is ever in the need for some handmade cards, leave me a note. I'm always happy to make them, and my prices are very reasonable. And they make great gifts :)
21 comments:
Super cute! You may like my giveaway...it is up.
Awww...those are so adorable Heather! You do such a great job on everything you do!! Did you cut those shapes out or were they already like that? They look SO precise!!
If I ever need any cards made, you'll definitely be the first person I think of!!
You are too good!!
Your cards are fabulous!!!
I posted my "L" post!
That Isabel is such a special girl. She is going to be an awesome mom (and whatever else she does with her life, she will be awesome at that too).
I will kick your ass if people start requesting cards and you are on the phone to me stressing out because you have so much to do.
Good Luck today and have fun tomorrow. Love you.
Okay, no fair. You have way too much talent and I have, well, none.
Our daughters are so alike...lovingly entertaining their brothers while their mommies blog or stamp or...whatever!
I have made so many baby shower invitations...baby announcements...for friends. Yours are precious...I've made some similar. It is one of my (many) goals in 2009 to get my craft room organized so I can be more crafty. I miss it.
Look at you! those cards are done for two minutes and you are already doing a promo on your blog advertising to do more! Too funny. I love Michelles comment:)
They did turn out beautiful though. If Alice would just show up, we could have plenty of time to make cards!
you are amazing, they are too cute!
shared a spirit of the holidays award with you!
Love them. Super cute.
Wow! These are really cute!
How did I get such a crafty daughter? They are just too cute.
Love, Mom
Wow, I am so impressed. Those are super cute!
You are BEGGING for trouble...do not be offering your card services. You're so fabulous that someone's gonna take you up on it. And then I'll have to show up with the booze and the Rock Band, just to give you a break.
On second though, yeah...that's probably a good idea.
I love those cards! How precious.
Those are really cute!!! You are very crafty!
I love love love these adorable invites! They would make a great birth announcement as well--super cute!
kelly
Those are so cute. And I am feeling so rather inadequate. In my total lack of crafting ability. I think you got my portion :-)
Wow! Those cards are pretty cool. Can you wear them? Well, not YOU, but a baby.
So cute! You are way talented, girl :)
Since you are now my new sparring partner, I thought I'd check you out. I've known you existed, I just hadn't made the rounds yet.
Those invites are too cute. You wouldn't mind making some for my sister's baby shower would you? She's having a boy in April. That should give you enough time to recover from making all your Christmas cards.
I tried that one year in college. I think I spent more time making the cards than I did studying for exams. It was obvious when they passed out grades. Oh well.
Maybe we'll find another giveaway to fight over soon! But for now, I'll just suck it up and give you comment love!
I gave the boy baby card you sent me to my Sis in Law for her baby shower and it was the best card there, if i do say so my self!! I didn't realise until just lately that you made those cards your self, i'm so brainless! They are great - i have been using them for special occasions..
I finished New Dawn yesterday and i feel empty not having the the next one to read, i am buying it tomorrow, i don't know what i am going to do when i have finished all 4, lie in the fetal position and rock myself to sleep!
I have had one nightmare about vampires so far, i think one was going to eat my husband :-) Also the other night i told him i wouldn't mind if he bit me on the neck on occasions.. mmm maybe i should have a break from them! Ha NO WAY!
A book club would be great i reckon i will buy the next 2 tomorrow and finished them this week. I can't wait to see the movie, it comes out here on the 11th.
Also i am sending you your poster this week, along with a few other little things....
Post a Comment