Just browsing through some of my favorite pics from last year, and these made the cut.
Elijah turning nine, celebrating with the fam at one of our fave restaurants, Outback. Yum!

Gabe, ready to watch Sissy sing at her school concert.

Isabel, looking absolutely gorgeous (bandaids and all) during our family vacation to Myrtle Beach.

Standing in awe at the polar bear exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo, where we went with Aunt Rhonda and Katlyn and Kylee for the day (I even let the kids skip school to go...am I a cool mom or what?)

A special thanks to Jen the Honorary Indian, for posting such nice things on my blog, and even putting a link from her blog to mine. I am flattered, although yours is much cuter than mine :)http://www.threelittleindians.blogspot.com , for those of you who have never seen her blog.

A special thanks to Jen the Honorary Indian, for posting such nice things on my blog, and even putting a link from her blog to mine. I am flattered, although yours is much cuter than mine :)http://www.threelittleindians.blogspot.com , for those of you who have never seen her blog.
Have a great weekend! I'll try to remember to take some pics at my stamp camp on Sunday and post some card ideas, in case you're interested. Until then, as Tigger would say, TTFN!
1 comment:
I love your pictures. When I was raising my children I took losts of pictures but never developed them. When I did (20 years later) I couldn't remember which child was which! They are all boys, wore the same hand-me-down clothes, and all looked alike! I regret not spending more time saving memories through pictures. Upside - we are very, very, very close and we often share memories by telling stories and sharing intimate perspectives with one another :0)
Post a Comment