
Michelle and I out front of the "cottage". Love this cute sign. People were honking at us as they drove by...clearly, not too much excitement going on in Richmond, IN, if this was a good time for them :)


Our scrappin' "ballroom"...all the rooms were beautifully decorated and well-lit.
Tea party time...

While we were downstairs at the tea party, our hostess put pearl necklaces on each of our scrapbook tables, along with an invitation to a "Pearls and PJs" dinner party. When we came down to dinner, these hats were at our chairs. We all had a great time that night!

The other three nurses at the cottage. We had so much fun sharing our "gross-est" stories, and I was designated the official spell-checker of our group. Merry Chirstmas, Lisa!

Michelle and I can't wait to go back, but it will have to be next year before we have enough time and money to return. My kids missed me like crazy, but thanks to everyone's prayers, they survived the weekend with their dad (although there was a minor flood due to a stopped-up toilet due to an unattended three-year-old; I'm not naming any names, but...). My totes are still waiting to be unpacked, but it's supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny today, so I think they will have to wait until the rain comes tomorrow. Enjoy your day, and thanks for looking!


No comments:
Post a Comment