How do they come up with these crazy ideas? This was Gabe's version of "helping" me with laundry...I'm pretty sure my closet rods are not strong enough to handle these hangers :)Not much to say today (who, me? I know what you're thinking...you just hush!). I'm trying to come up with good card ideas for my next Stamp Camp, which will include a mix of experienced stampers and people who have never done it before. It's hard to find cards that won't be too simple or too frustrating...hmm, better spend some time on www.splitcoaststampers.com and see what I can come up with. I have an event this Sunday with a co-worker, and then a camp at my house on the 20th. If anyone is interested, give me a call or drop me a line. You can leave a comment here, or email me if you have my address. I promise they will be adorable, no matter what I decide. Spring is the theme, and I have lots of cute spring stamps and paper. I still have to get downstairs to my scrappin' room and unpack from the weekend. The weather has just been too darn nice to stay inside, and I worked most of the day yesterday (12n to 8p).
Hope to see some of you at Stamp Camp. For those of you who can't make it, I'll post some pics of the cards we made so you can copy them if you want. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment