Friday, April 4, 2008

Sisters and Weekend getaway

These are the most recent pics I have of me and my big sisters (not big, just older). Rhonda in the middle, Michelle on the right. I am so excited today! At 3pm, I am packing up my van full of my scrapbooking supplies and heading over to get Michelle, and then we are driving to Richmond, IN, for our scrappin' weekend! Yay! I have all my albums organized and my goal is to get two of them completed. I am WAY behind on pictures, so I hope I can do it. Any which way, I know we will have a great time together. I am so blessed to have these women in my life...they have loved me since I was born, and have spoiled me rotten with love and attention ever since. Michelle was 9 years old when Mom had me, and she was the little momma (kinda like Isabel with Gabe). She has always been my rock...there for me in a minute, no matter what was going on in her life. I am so glad we have some similar interests, because it gets us together often enough to not lose that closeness.

Pray for my husband and my babies that they survive the weekend without me :)

I'll post some pics when I get back.




1 comment:

Honorary Indian said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! I have TONS of pictures waiting to be scrapbooked. Maybe sometime in the next 30 years...

I'll send up a prayer for your family at home...I'm leaving my hubby with the kids next weekend (ladies church retreat) and the weekend after that (High School BFF Weekend). Wahooooo!