This is what my life feels like today. Trying to catch up. Trying to keep up.
Where does the time go? I have so many things to do, little things that really won't take long or aren't a big deal, but when you add them up, they feel so overwhelming.
Housework.
Paperwork.
Stampin' Up! orders.
Planning for Stamp Camp on Sunday.
Laundry.
Work at the hospital again tonight.
Sleep.
Take care of my kids.
Clean out their rooms; put away winter clothes; get out spring/summer clothes and see what still fits.
Organize...my house, my scrapbook room, my life!
Yes, I should feel blessed to have so many things in my life, and I do; really, I do. I just wish I had a fairy godmother who would sweep in and take of care of everything for me, just for one day (okay, maybe a week...or a month?).
Why do I sit here blogging about it instead of doing it? I only have ten minutes before I need to shower and get ready for work. I could be catching up on something. Sometimes its easier to complain about it than to do it, know what I mean?
Tomorrow...I'll catch up tomorrow.
4 comments:
You will never catch up because there will always be something that needs to be done!
Besides, you don't need to catch up. Just follow behind the One who is leading and try to enjoy the journey.
You are exactly right! Sometimes you just need a different perspective to figure things out.
Oh. My. Goodness. ARE YOU A SU! DEMONSTRATOR?!?!?!?!
I was a demonstrator for 5 years. ONE MORE THING WE HAVE IN COMMON!
I have more stamping sets than I care to admit...but, I still stamp. To this day.
You and I are living the same life. Craziness. Haphazardness. Chaos. Mistakes.
I think our kids will see past all of that, though. They are in homes where they are loved and nurtured...and they are surrounded by church family where they are learning about their heavenly Parent who is always there for them.
Sounds like we're not too shabby as parents. : )
I love the way you two have commonalities :0)
If your anything like honorary indian to be around it could be a very interesting event!
Post a Comment